Custom Glass Etching
- All items are custom designed and handcrafted in Mellons Bay, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Glass etching, which is achieved by propelling an abrasive with high air pressure onto the glass, is know as sandblasting.
- The subtle, translucent finish it creates is permanent, so there will be no peeling, cracking or fading as with fake finishes ever.
- Exceptional art pieces can be created, ranging from elegant architectural privacy solutions to delicately etched glassware.
- By carving, shading, outlining, flat blasting or texturing the glass, individually, or in combination with each other, the design possibilities are endless.
- Items commonly blasted are: glass doors, windows, kitchen cupboards, glass table tops, mirrors, glass trophies and awards, wine or champagne bottles and glasses.
Michele will gladly liaise with you to establish what your needs and preferences are, so that she can create something exclusive for you.